Membership of the BSA is open to everyone and there is no joining fee. After joining, membership is due for renewal annually on January 1st of each year.
Membership of the BSA entitles you:
- to participate in all local regattas
- to represent Barbados at both regional and international events
The BSA offers several types of membership.
2016 Membership Fees
- Full member: $100.00 per annum
- Affiliate member: $300.00 per annum
- Junior member: $30.00 per annum*
- Associate member: $30.00 per annum**
* Junior membership – students 21 years and under
** Associate membership – the spouse of a full member
To become a member, or to renew your existing membership, please download and fill in the Membership Form here: BSA Membership Form 2016 . You can then post the form, together with your payment, to:
The Barbados Sailing Association,
PO Box 40,